Alfred Net designs and delivers intelligent turn-key solutions for rolling stock and public transport. Integrated onboard solutions consist of communication infrastructure, video surveillance, passenger information, entertainment (and combined as infotainment), passenger counting, audio systems as well as controlling units.
Integrated onboard solutions have complementary back-office applications for central management.
Here we present some of the supplied onboard solutions, but not limited to. As every project is unique, our team of engineers and solutions architects are able to design almost any solution to match user's requirements.
- Mobile video surveillance - a wide range of EN50155 certified CCTV elements that help us design almost any desired on-board video surveillance solution for light rail and heavy rail, buses, trams and trolleybuses as well as special vehicles (emergency response, military, police, taxi and more). To find our more visit our family website www.mobilecctv.ro
- Passenger counting - at Alfred Net we design and deliver high accuracy passenger counting solutions dedicated for passenger transportation vehicles such as wagons, rail multiple units, trams, buses, coaches and trolleybuses. We adapt our solutions with onboard environment and integrate it with vehicle's onboard computer in order to deliver complex data to backoffice apps so that the client to benefit of comprehensive reporting.
- Passenger information - solutions consist of a various number of displays with different sizes that provide real time visual and audio information related to vehicle's route. Usually, onboard information displays are connected to the central information solution that is coordinated by back-office applications within the transport company's dispatch. The same solutions are covering the stations platforms providing comprehensive real time passenger information on LED/LCD special designed displays with regards to routes, departures, arrivals, waiting times, time to next vehicle and more.
- Entertainment - onboard media applications that usually consist of a various number of LCD displays positioned in key locations within the vehicle taking part of passenger comfort role by displaying funny content and key information related to transport company such as routes changes, tariffs and more. In addition, entertainment solutions are also used with marketing purposes for playing various video commercials also depending on vehicles location and time.
- Ticketing & eTicketing - fare collection solutions that withstand operational needs of almost any public transportation company. These solutions consist of on-board units such as validators (paper ticket, contactless, paper & contactless), onboard computer, tickets vending machines, cards charging points, control devices and most important the back office eTicketing platform that can also provide different modules such as web interface where passengers can obtain information about routes and changes, plan trips, charge subscription cards and booking.
- Sound system - part of our in-vehicle solutions, we design and implement the onboard sound systems for passengers transport vehicles. These solutions are unique and each project requires particular design from audio power, driver's microphone, number of loudspeakers, passenger individual audio control panels and more, as well as interconnection with the other systems on-board.
- Emergency intercom - the onboard intercom solutions are dedicated for emergency situations when a direct communication with the driver is essential. We design and deliver IP or serial solutions, integrated as part of complete in-vehicle solution or stand-alone. Emergency intercom solutions are dedicated for rail coaches as well as public transport vehicles
- Communications infrastructure - Alfred Net team designs and deliver the communications backbone for on-board solutions, communication of the vehicles with the back office applications, dispatches and control rooms as well as communication infrastructure for the stations. Our solutions are dedicated for rolling stock and public transport vehicles.
- Encrypted VPN - We provide encrypted VPN solutions that allow sending any type of Ethernet signal over a public network securely via an encrypted tunnel through the internet, over 3G/4G or any type of WAN with a minimal setup and maintenance.